This past week, we were able to get some of the painting done at the lodge thanks to Sharon and Sarah (two local volunteers) and two of our office girls. We received a call yesterday from two fellows from Washington state who are going to come out this week and finish up the painting for us. We are grateful to the Lord for His provision. This was a difficult week for us at Lighthouse Trails because of some very challenging technical difficulties. We appreciate your prayers.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES!
- Dining Room Walls Finished! March 4, 2018
- Summer Over, and Jacob Gone October 29, 2017
- Vegetable Garden at The Shepherd’s Off to a Good Start June 26, 2017
- Shepherd’s Place – Still Here! May 14, 2017
- Volunteer Brings Beautiful Flowers to the Shepherd’s Place June 11, 2016