While we felt cautiously optimistic about the fire when we went to the meeting last Friday night, we received a report tonight that the fire is very active right now and is heading north in our direction.By my estimates, we are about 2 3/4 miles from the fire. With only 5% containment at the west side (which I think is good for my worker who lives near that section), the fire has found many other directions to grow. Unfortunately, they are expecting three days of lightning starting tomorrow.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES!
- Summer Over, and Jacob Gone October 29, 2017
- Vegetable Garden at The Shepherd’s Off to a Good Start June 26, 2017
- Shepherd’s Place – Still Here! May 14, 2017
- Volunteer Brings Beautiful Flowers to the Shepherd’s Place June 11, 2016
- Painting and Volunteers May 1, 2016