SIGN UP FOR UPDATES!
- 2018 Summer Has Come and Gone September 12, 2018
- Dining Room Walls Finished! March 4, 2018
- Summer Over, and Jacob Gone October 29, 2017
- Vegetable Garden at The Shepherd’s Off to a Good Start June 26, 2017
- Shepherd’s Place – Still Here! May 14, 2017
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Monday marked the finish of the second day of framing at The Shepherd’s Place.
The foundation is in, and our framer/builder, Dan, actually put up a couple walls on Saturday. Dan says, God willing, the first floor walls will be up by the end of this coming week!
Today, October 23rd, the first pieces of lumber for our lodge were put into place. Full scale framing is planned to start on Monday. Here pictured is our framer, Dan, and a crew member (it’s actually his wife who works … Continue reading
You can’t see it from this photo, but inside these panels are the concrete stem walls. The concrete for them was poured today. It took a little longer than had been expected for one reason or another including a broken … Continue reading